New To Copper Hills

New Families & Students to Copper Hills Elementary School

What to Do? 

You must have the following documents when you register a child in CUSD and at Copper Hills. 

A. Birth Certificate

B. Proof of Residency

(PG& E Bill, Current Rental Agreement or Escrow Papers, Water Bill,Garbage Bill, Recent Property Tax Statement, Recent Pay Stub or Certified Copy of Voter Registration Form)

C. Immunization Record


**Parent and/or Legal Guardian must be present at the time you register. Please contact Steffanie Hartman for more information or to schedule an appointment to register. Thank you and welcome to Copper Hills!!!! We are happy to have you in our Miner Family!!!!