Modified Spring Season
With conditions improving in our county, we able to offer after-school sports for 4th-6th graders in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA) while following mandated health and safety guidelines. From March 1-March 26, students can participate in skills-based practices in a rotation of several sports: cross country, baseball/softball, and boys and girls volleyball. These are skills-based practices only; there will be no competitions and no games with other schools.
Date: March 1-26
Days: Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
Time: 3:00 - 4:00 PM (drop off for AM Hybrid, CUSD Connect online, and AE/Edgenuity students will be in the U Lot from 2:40-3:00 PM). Pickup is 4:00 - 4:15 PM in the U Lot.
Sports: Cross Country, Boys/Girls Volleyball, Baseball/Softball. Students will be broken up into groups based on grade level. All students will rotate through all sports/activities.
Upper grade students interested in participating in these sports must have proof of insurance coverage. Information about how families can be assisted with the insurance is available in the front office.
All students are required to follow expectations and guidelines to participate:
- Masks are mandatory for coaches and students during practice.
- Each student must pass a temperature check with a temperature below 100 degrees F.
- Social distance of 6 ft must be maintained.
- Students must bring their own water bottle.
- Students must be in dress code and dressed appropriate for sports practice upon arrival (PM students will not be changing at school).
- Parents/guardians/siblings cannot attend practices.
- All equipment will be sanitized after use.
- Hand sanitizer will be used frequently during practices.
Cross Country Coaches
Girls Volleyball Coaches
Boys Volleyball Coaches