Student Council is our student leadership group. Students are elected by their peers and serve for a semester. The mission of the Copper Hills Student Council is to:
- Be positive role models for the student body by following all aspects of the Miner Code.
- Work with administration and teachers to help plan events and activities.
- Develop quality future leaders.
- Encourage positivity, fun, and include all students in school events.
- Help our community through service projects.
Student council meetings are every other Wednesday on Zoom. Students serve for a semester. Our next election will be in May for the Fall 2021 semester.