Student Council is our student leadership group. Students are elected by their peers and serve for a semester. The mission of the Copper Hills Student Council is to:
- Be positive role models for the student body by following all aspects of the Miner Code.
- Work with administration and teachers to help plan events and activities.
- Develop quality future leaders.
- Encourage positivity, fun, and include all students in school events.
- Help our community through service projects.
Student council meets every other Tuesday at 12:30 PM with their advisor, beginning August 17. Meetings will be posted on the weekly calendar and announcements are made daily so students know when meetings are held.
Schedule of Meetings for Fall 2021:
*Meetings are subject to change.